Hi friends, I just wanted to let you know that my friends Matt and Siska's babies passed away today. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. I John 3:1



4 comments:
Oh no! How far along were they? That is awful. I can't imagine what they are going through.
I am so sorry to hear that! If I know you, you are feeling the pain just as much. So b/c I love you, I will pray for Matt and Siska and also you. My heart hurts for all who seem to be hurting and loosing children far too early.
Big hug via blogland! Luv you!
(Sorry I deleted the last one-huge typo that made my comment not sound right)
Yes, the water park is in Mansfield...right off of 360 on the left (if going south). If yall ever make it out there, let me know and we'll come out too!
Post a Comment