LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The pictures...if you send them I will scrap them for you. :)
and rudolf, that's just the most random thing ever, but cute, very, very cute. July 25 is Christmas in July, you should do something to celebrate just for the fun of makin a memory
Hey! :) I have been looking at new cameras. I always think that your pictures look so good...what kind of camera do you have? I remember Gunnar getting you a new camera but can't remember if you said what kind it was. Thanks!
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The pictures...if you send them I will scrap them for you. :)
and rudolf, that's just the most random thing ever, but cute, very, very cute. July 25 is Christmas in July, you should do something to celebrate just for the fun of makin a memory
CUTE pictures!!!! All 3 of your kiddos are going to grow up and break some hearts, you know!! :)
Hey! :) I have been looking at new cameras. I always think that your pictures look so good...what kind of camera do you have? I remember Gunnar getting you a new camera but can't remember if you said what kind it was. Thanks!
Love the photos and the updates!
Post a Comment