skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Daughter of the King
Monday, April 27, 2009
Maddy
I was talking to Elijah yesterday and telling him we had to take Maddy to the doctor to get her shots and he says "Well that's not nice!" He cracks me up! He was very worried that they were going to hurt his Maddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. I John 3:1
Blogs I Read
Marissa
Andrea C
Amy C
Heidi
Jamie R
MenuMamas
Amy
Matt and Siska
Ashlee
Stormants
Elizabeth
Haley C
Julia
Amber
Lana
Chesley
Tara
Jenna C
Caroline
Shelly
Brandy
Najla
Lisa
Chantelle
Becky
Kanyon
Melynda
Susan
Paige
Tracy
KendraV
Beck family
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
▼
April
(4)
Maddy
Easter
I am trying to figure out how to change the color ...
Funny Story
►
March
(3)
►
2008
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
About Me
daughteroftheking
I am a mom of three beautiful children. Faith, Katelyn and Elijah I have been married to Gunnar since 1996.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment