Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ok, I love this picture of little Eli sleeping. He fell asleep on the couch like this and I had to get a picture of it.

This is Elijah sitting upstairs hanging his feet over. When he first started doing this it freaked me out. I have checked and double checked and check frequently the railing so now I just let him do it. When he is sitting there he will call for me until I come and look at him sitting there.


Faith and Daddy have been spending lots of time on the trampoline lately. Faith loves for Gunnar to bounce her. He can get her up pretty high. This too at first freaked me out but I don't know maybe I am becoming more mellow or something cuz now I am here taking pictures!!


Gunnar celebrated his birthday this month and we got him a new iphone. He loves it, it is pretty cool it does a lot of stuff. We have also found it to come in handy when we are out eating and Elijah gets cranky. Gunnar just finds a skateboard video on you tube and Elijah instantly is glued to the thing. This night they were looking at some pictures he took and I just loved how they were both there with their heads on his shoulder.

Katy went on her first official field trip this week. It was her first time on a school bus. She was kind of nervous that morning before going to school. We went to an apple orchard just down the road. Who knew we had an apple orchard around here? It was pretty small and the crops were ruined by all of the rain this year, so the kids weren't able to pick any apples. They had a lot of fun though and it was great to be there to experience Katy's first field trip.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Cute-KK's first field trip is this week.I am driving her because I am psyco!!!Haha!

Marianne said...

Buddy and I love the picture of Katy on the school bus. What a precious sight. Just know that it seems that you turn around twice and they are teenagers on the bus!! Missy, your family is so sweet!

Marianne

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. I John 3:1

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker