Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thinking of Coming Back to Blogland...

So, I've been thinking of coming back to blogland.  Not sure anyone really reads anyways but I'm going to try to start updating more regularly. 

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

yep you should :)

Pearson Family said...

yep. You are on my google reader!

Seeker of the Narrow Gate said...

Thanks to you I learned what google reader is! I miss your posts. Besides, I just started this week - if you read mine - I'll read yours (I will anyway!) Andrea
p.s. Did you read mine?

Kendra said...

Just so ya know, you still are on my "list", so update! Would love to "see" you back in blogland!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. I John 3:1

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker